Sunday, February 1, 2009

Are you ready to Bonanzle? A Great Selling Site for Vintage & Antiques!

After encouragement from vintage sellers that have moved to Bonanzle, I have started listing items there. Today I had my first Bonanzle sale, which encourages me to list much, much more! It's a pretty easy site to understand, but I'm still learning the ropes, being a 'newbie'. Now...if I can only stop shopping! LOL
Maybe you might like to try to Bonanzle! If you'd like to take a look at my Bonanzle shop:
Luv2LuvAntiques Booth











1 comment:

  1. HI! Thanks for posting to my blog. To put me on for the blogs to follow....just copy my http: and then sign in to your blog and then hit add by where it says blogs to follow and put in the URL and hit save....that should do it.

    ReplyDelete