Thursday, July 22, 2010

Those Estate Sales Are Calling Me!!!

It is really difficult recouperating after knee replacement surgery, and not being able to drive...especially a new car that looks vintage!!!
Not that I need to procure more vintage / antique items, as the ones I have are too great to count, especially with all the jewelry pieces!
It's the 'vintage picker' in me that is crying out...my collecting addiction...my search for the next special 'treasure' that pops up now and then! For now, I am attempting to update my social networks, list a few things, and advertise on facebook and twitter. Now, all I have to do is beg my hubby to drive me to the next estate sale!!! LOL
For now, here is a gorgeous 1950s tablecloth, to tempt you, that I've listed at Vintage Floral Baskets Tablecloth :


No comments:

Post a Comment