Sunday, April 26, 2009

I'm not a regular blogger I guess!

I guess a regular quick note each day would be good, instead of editorializing! LOL
Last Monday my DH took me to Padre Island, with three of our mutts. I took photos of him on the beach with two of the dogs...Oso (our gorgeous rust colored lab), and Buster (my little 'Jimmie Cagney' brindle mix terrier/beagle), and Bandit (our carmel colored female dog with the pretty face...who cried so much, we had to put her in the truck with the windows rolled down. She was afraid of the waves!)
I tried out my KODAK EASYSHARE V1273 Digital Camera, and I got such crisp, clear photos of the gorgeous blue sky with sea gulls, the sandpipers on the beach, the rolling ocean waves, my hubby with our Oso and Buster, in the water, the Bob Hall pier and tackle shop...even the exit sign looked great! Most of my photos look like professional quality! I couldn't even see the viewfinder with the bright sunlight, so I aimed and clicked....
I can't wait for more 'photo shoots'! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment