Tuesday, January 13, 2009

~Mosaic Artist Mary Garrett~

The mosaic header above our bedroom doorway!



The beautiful mosaic vintage mirror over the fireplace!



A big hearty hello to Mary Garrett, a mosaic artist from Venice, Fl, who is a very talented lady! I hope she will give us a sneak peak of her latest projects, on her website!
I'm a great fan of her work, which has been featured in Cottage Style Magazine, and Country Decorating Ideas Magazine. Her website illustrates the cottage style / romantic decor of her home.
I have quite a few of her pieces, such as a large vintage oval bevelled mirror over our fireplace mantle (it is adorned with fine china pieces, and china flowers...just gorgeous!), a mosaic header that sits over the top of the doorway in our bedroom (which I think, has a very Victorian look), and a mosaic vintage half moon table. I also have a very whimsically decorated shelf, small tray, watering can, trinket box, vintage hand mirror, two foot stools / benches, a heart shaped wall hook, and a bird bath (which is decorated with shells and vintage jewelry)! I may have forgotten something! LOL
Mary has crafted many items, such as mosaic step ladders, bird houses, vintage cake plates, vintage tea sets, candle holders, vintage columns, and beautiful tea carts, to name a few! There are also jewelled photo frames, and belt buckles, among the many items listed on her website.
Her daughter is very artistic too. Take a look at Azuree's Fairy Art, and Vintage Pins, featured on the website. I luv her altered art photo framesl! I have one of her best! LOL
You can drop in and shop at their website! The Vintage Dragonfly
Diane Mc (BlackRain4 on ebay) (www.blackrain4.etsy.com) (www.bonanzle.com/booths/luv2luvantiques)
I'm starting a website: www.Luv2LuvAntiques.com
I'm a member of www.vintagetableclothsclub.com
I'm also a member of www.avcosa.ning.com
I'm also a member of www.bonanzle.ning.com

No comments:

Post a Comment