Friday, January 6, 2012

Luv2LuvAntiques The Finder of Lost Vintage?






I've had yet another heartwarming experience to share with you! A lady contacted me by phone, about this lovely Vintage Schumann Dresden Flowers_Empress_Demitasse Teacup and Saucer, that she had purchased from my website. She had been searching for it for a long time. Her cousin had found it on my website, as she had been enlisted in the hunt! Apparently the vintage teacup and saucer that arrived at her home today, will take the place of the one, that has a chip on the cup, and a lovingly glued together saucer. She has the teapot, creamer, and sugar, to go with the original teacup and saucer, that had been a wedding gift over 36 years ago! This gives her the chance to use her tea set again! Apparently the original is sitting on display in her china cabinet...too broken to use, but too loved to part with! :O)

2 comments:

  1. I love stories like this! Makes it all worthwhile. Very touching Diane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gilty Girl, I appreciate your comment! Experiences like this warm the heart, and give you more patience to handle the more difficult days! :O)

    ReplyDelete