Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Frustrated Antiques / Vintage Picker 'On Hold' !!!

I haven't been blogging 'of late' as this 'vintage' person is in need of 'repair'! I'm soon to enter hospital for surgery, so the past while I have not been able to scour the area for vintage and antiques, at local estate sales, and shops.
I also haven't been able to list very much at my selling sights, or participate much at the ning sites, and vintage club I belong to.
This all sounds like 'much boo hooing', but I have faith that all things will pass!
The good thing is that I have some time to watch a few more antique / vintage info television shows, which I know I'll continue to learn from! I will also be able to list more during my 'recoup' time after surgery.
In the mean time...please take a look at my Etsy shop for some great items, and sales!



www.blackrain4.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment